MAIN PAGE / PORTRAIT / COPIES OF PICTURES / ART PAINTING / CATALOGUE / ART DIRECTOR / CONTACT / SITE MAP
Mark Valerievich Shilenkov was born in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) on 1971 in the painter’ family. He has two higher art education: painter and architect.
In 1994 he graduated from the Nizhniy Novgorod State Academy of Architecture and Construction. Specialty of Diploma - the architect of domestic and public buildings.
In 1998 he entered Moscow in Russia's main university in the field of classical art education - Russian Academy of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture. The primary teacher is Ilya Glazunov, the world-famous artist, Rector of the Academy, People's Artist of USSR, Member of the Russian Academy of the Arts, Honorary Member of the Royal Academies of the Arts in Madrid and Barcelona.
Art works of Mark Shilenkov were often mentioned the best and they were included academic museum fund by personal instructions of Ilya Glazunov. Art works of Mark Shilenkov are reproduced in the following art albums:
- “Russian Academy of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture” under the general editorship of the founder and rector of the Academy - Ilya Glazunov, publishing house " Belygorod", Moscow, 2002
- the anniversary album art dedicated to the 20 anniversary of the Academy “Russian Academy of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture”, publishing house " Belygorod", Moscow, 2008.
In 2004 Mark graduated from the Academy with diploma work of historical painting faculty, a large-scale multi-figure paintings of the Gospel story - " The Raising of Lazarus" (2,85 m.h 1,95 m). It is located in the museum of Russian Academy of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture. Specialty of Diploma is painter.
Mark currently lives and works in Moscow as freelancer.
High profession skills allows to work in the following genres: thematic painting, naked model, portrait, still-life painting, landscape.
Today’s requests of customers are mainly determine areas of Mark’ art activity:
1. Portrait taken from life and using photographs in different style and format.
2. Copies of masterpieces from different style and age.
3. Interior painting and conceptual design projects.
"The Raising of Lazarus". 2004. (2.85m.h 1.95m). Oil on canvas. The Museum of Russian Academy of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture